How to use BioMin™ Toothpaste
Using BioMin™ toothpaste is simple.
By following these simple steps twice daily for two minutes a day it could help protect your enamel, reduce sensitivity and prevent cavities.
Follow these important tips to help you with your dental routine – before breakfast and last thing at night:
- Apply a 1cm long bead of toothpaste to your toothbrush
- Place your toothbrush on the outer surfaces of your teeth, tilting the brush at a slight angle against the gum line.
- Using short and gentle brush strokes, in a vertical up-and-down action, pushing the bristles away from the gum line. Clean the outer surfaces of your upper and lower teeth, then the inner surfaces, and finally across the surfaces of your back teeth.
- Be sure to pay extra attention to any hard-to-reach areas.
- After two minutes of brushing, swirl the foamy toothpaste around your mouth for 30 seconds, and spit out the excess into the sink.
- Avoid rinsing your mouth out with water!
- Rinsing washes away the active ingredients of the toothpaste often before they have had a chance to work.
Don’t drink anything acidic for at least 30 minutes after brushing otherwise it’ll undo much of your good work!
Every time you consume acidic foods or beverages such as fruit juices and fizzy drinks, the white enamel surfaces of your teeth start to dissolve slightly.
Naturally your body produces saliva, full of Calcium and Phosphate to replace these lost minerals. However, if you do not allow this natural process enough time (through snacking during the day) then additional sources are required to replace the lost minerals and help repair the teeth surfaces.