21 November 2020 - HealthPulze Admin
We are so delighted to announce that we have overhauled the store into a flexible, faster, and much better experience for our customers and visitors for both device Desktop and Mobile versions.
The new update 2.0 have many new exciting features and here are the changes we made to the store:
1) Canadians can now switch the store language into the French language. Every product, page, menu, button, and email notifications are translated into French.
2) Our store now supports RSS feed for blogs, news, and BioMin Professional Testimonials blogs. What is RSS? RSS stands for (Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed that allows users to access updates to websites in a standardized, computer-readable format. These feeds can, for example, allow a user to keep track of many different websites in a single news aggregator. The news aggregator will automatically check the RSS feed for new content, allowing the list to be automatically passed from website to website or from website to user. We recommend to use the Feedly app (available on iOS and Android) to use the RSS feed feature.
3) HealthPulze Store 2.0 now supports multi-currency, which you can shop with your suitable currency. By default, our store currency is Canadian dollars, but you can change the currency located on the currency selector menu.
4) Implemented overhaul and optimization to the core of the store to improve the store functionality, now the updated store is faster than the old version up to 30% faster.
5) The new update of the store now allows Partners or Bloggers to place Buy Now embedded codes into their website or articles. What is Buy Now? Buy Now is an embedded code to your website or blog where it has our product/products card where customers can buy our store products directly from your website. Therefore, the Buy Now is basically a Dynamic checkout of our store to your website. The goal is to give your customers a frictionless shopping experience!
6) We redesigned a group of beautiful High-Quality HD Images collections shop cover across the store; here is an example (we hope you like it).
8) The online store has a lot of content, which someone could get lost to find a page or a product. But this is not a problem anymore, with the new update now you can easily search for the information you need where you will get the results immediately.
9) We have updated almost all the store content, even we updated our policies. Moreover, we have polished the store navigation experience. Store 2.0 is a very smooth experience for Desktop and mobile web shoppers.
10) Last month, we have integrated the Buy Now, Pay Later service with sezzle, which was part of the overhaul process.
The goal of overhaul our store is to make the shopping experience a smooth, flexible, and delightful one. What do you think of the new store update 2.0? let us know your experience by evaluating the new store update on TrustPilot.